Tuesday, September 1, 2015

First Day Photos



These are my First Day Photos for Photojournalism. The first is my nature photo, the second is my partner photo, the third my free photo, and the last one is my "first day" remembrance photo.

1.

2. 

3. 

4. 

 My two particular favorites are the first and the fourth photos. 
I like the first photo because of the perspective it showcases on the beauty of nature. The bright orange-red colors of the flowers stand out against the dark green background. The background itself is blurred and brings the attention directly to the flowers.
I like the fourth photo because I feel like it's quirky and cute. The stone bulldog hidden in the cloves is a hidden treat that I think will stand out in my memories of my first day at Bowie. I like this particular photo because the bulldog is the first thing you see, and then slowly you start to see more of the background as your eyes travel behind it and it steadily begins to blur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment